Wednesday, October 10, 2007

lesson learned in computer

I've realized that it is important to have a knowledge in computer especially when you have a business, because it can help you to sell your products by an online business and it help to increase the demand of your business. It also help a businessman to communicate with his/her employee's via a computer and she/he can secure his/her business also via a computer even if she/he in a out of town.
In this subject, I've learned a lot about networking, why people go networking, Internet, Internet browser, uses of internet, windows XP, web 2.0, podcasting, computer primary job, history of computing, virus, E-commerce, online shopping, number system, flow charting and many more. Most especially I've learned to create a blog. I've realized the importance of computer and as a student computer helps me to research something about my assignment and project when I have no time to go to library.

No comments: